Basic membership benefits include:
- Exclusive access to the Club Room at Ridder Arena for beverages and snacks prior to and during most home games;
- Exclusive access to pre-game Chalk Talks, in which coaches reveal strategy and tricks-of-the-trade, show video highlights of a past game, and note things to watch in the upcoming game;
- Free access to post-game receptions, including food, interviews with players, coaches' comments and more. Each reception costs $5 for non-members;
- Reduced price tickets to the annual Senior Celebration, which features player recognition, presentations by coaches and players, excellent food, and fan bonding;
- Your choice of a team photo or highlight DVD at the end of the season; and
- Additional premiums for members at higher levels (see membership levels for additional information).
For our other membership levels, you can enroll for the 2017-2018 season through one of our two forms...
The Power Play Club offers membership at several different levels. Benefit details membership fees for each level are listed below.
Locker sponsorship is one of the important ways the Power Play Club supports the team while building camaraderie with the players. Members can make a donation to the team's special projects fund in honor of a particular player. The donor's name is written above the player's locker, and the donor has the opportunity to have their photograph taken by the locker with their "sponsored" player. Locker sponsors also receive an invitation to attend a team meal.